Behaviour Reminders for Live Lessons
- Be on time for the lesson and join the meeting a minute before the specified time.
- Ensure you have an adult with you for the session.
- Join the meeting with your microphone muted and your camera on.
- Don’t use the chat facility in Teams other than when you are instructed by a teacher or have a sensible question.
- Use the hands up feature if you are told to.
- Mute your microphone unless you are asked to contribute.
- Never share the live lesson anywhere else.
- Follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Complete the quiz.
- Be positive and contribute when asked.
Dear Parents and Carers.
This is the St Thomas Remote Learning Page. We have a class email for sending any queries to, which will be monitored daily. Please email:
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SENDS IN WORK DAILY.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE PIECE OF WRITTEN WORK A WEEK FROM EVERY CHILD
Please feel free to end any work completed to this email address but also keep the work as it MUST be sent back in to school when we return.
Don’t forget to log on to Bug Club daily. Every child has been allocated books to read. You also have an Oxford Owl log in to access books. Please email if you need this log in again.
Mrs Millward and Mrs Pinchbeck
Yoga Sessions Online
This can be a very worrying and stressful time for children, with lots of change happening all the time. It is extremely important that we nurture and care for the children’s mental health and well-being. Yoga has been proven to decrease stress levels, reduce anxiety and help with relaxation. Here are some website links to online Yoga sessions that your child could do at home. They are aimed at primary school children, and there are different lessons to choose from. We have used them in school before so your child may be familiar with them.
Below is a link to some ideas for physical activities that can be done each day. These are designed to ensure children get their 60 mins of exercise a day.
Please click on the day to find all the work for that day. We hope this makes the page more user friendly for everyone.
The quiz will be uploaded Thursday evening for you to complete on Friday please. Thank you.