St Martin de Porres
Behaviour Reminders for Live Lessons
- Be on time for the lesson and join the meeting a minute before the specified time.
- Ensure you have an adult with you for the session.
- Join the meeting with your microphone muted and your camera on.
- Don’t use the chat facility in Teams other than when you are instructed by a teacher or have a sensible question.
- Use the hands up feature if you are told to.
- Mute your microphone unless you are asked to contribute.
- Never share the live lesson anywhere else.
- Follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Complete the quiz.
- Be positive and contribute when asked.
Hello St Martin de Porres class. I will see you at 9:15am on Teams every school day for a catch up session and to talk through the day with you. You will also find activities below for each day.
We have a class email for sending work to. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do send in any work that your child does to this email address but do not worry if you are unable to.
Please ensure that you keep all work completed whilst you are working from home and bring it in to school when we are back after lockdown.
Yoga Sessions Online
This can be a very worrying and stressful time for children, with lots of change happening all the time. It is extremely important that we nurture and care for the children’s mental health and well-being. Yoga has been proven to decrease stress levels, reduce anxiety and help with relaxation. Here are some website links to online Yoga sessions that your child could do at home. They are aimed at primary school children, and there are different lessons to choose from. We have used them in school before so your child may be familiar with them.
Please click on the day to access the Remote Learning