Behaviour Reminders for Live Lessons
- Be on time for the lesson and join the meeting a minute before the specified time.
- Ensure you have an adult with you for the session.
- Join the meeting with your microphone muted and your camera on.
- Don’t use the chat facility in Teams other than when you are instructed by a teacher or have a sensible question.
- Use the hands up feature if you are told to.
- Mute your microphone unless you are asked to contribute.
- Never share the live lesson anywhere else.
- Follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Complete the quiz.
- Be positive and contribute when asked.
Hello everyone in St Francis class. Since returning from the Christmas break, it has been very strange without you all in class with us; we are missing you very much. However, we want you to still join us via this page for our daily live sessions and activities to complete at home. Please send us work that you complete (for example, photos or worksheets that I will upload) to our class email address: email@example.com. We would love to see and celebrate your achievements. If you don’t send us your work via email, we will expect to see it when you return to school so we can share your hard work. Here is our timetable:
In between sessions, please log on to Bug Club and Oxford Owl to practise your reading. Please contact us if you need your username and password. Each day, we will update this page with specific activities for you to complete at home.
Yoga Sessions Online
This can be a very worrying and stressful time for children, with lots of change happening all the time. It is extremely important that we nurture and care for the children’s mental health and well-being. Yoga has been proven to decrease stress levels, reduce anxiety and help with relaxation. Here are some website links to online Yoga sessions that your child could do at home. They are aimed at primary school children, and there are different lessons to choose from. We have used them in school before so your child may be familiar with them.
We have changed the set up of the website this week. Please click on the day to find all the work for that day. We hope this makes the page more user friendly for everyone.