Lexia Core 5
The Lexia Reading programme is an excellent resource which we use in school to support reading development for pupils identified who are at risk of falling behind their peers. Research shows that Lexia can enable children to make significant improvements within their reading skills if used consistently both at school and at home.
Lexia Reading Core5® can be used at home for extra practice. Getting started is easy!
- To use on a computer, go to www.lexiacore5.com.
- To use on an iPad, iPad mini, or Android* tablet, download the free Lexia Reading Core5 app from the App Store or the Google Play store. *Android support is limited to these devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Google Pixel C, and Google Nexus 7” (2012 and 2013) and 10”. The app will not work on other devices, including Kindle.
- The first time your child uses Core5, you will need to enter the teacher email given to you. Your child can then log in with the username and password used at school and listed below.
- It is important that your child works without any help while using Core5. All of the work your child does at home is recorded and reported to school. This way, teachers can see when help is needed and provide additional instruction at school.
- If you have a question about your child’s username or password, please contact your child’s teacher.