Design and Technology encourages children to think creatively and to solve problems, through designing, making and evaluating.
The school will: –
- Provide enjoyment in creative art and technology.
- Develop skills to use a wide range of materials and techniques competently.
- Enable pupils to express their ideas and feelings through imaginative creation in both two and three dimensions.
- Provide opportunities to study the world analytically.
- Establish an appropriate vocabulary to enable pupils to understand and discuss their own work and that of others.
- Enable pupils to appreciate and evaluate the work of a range of artists, from their own and other cultures.
- Provide opportunities to critically evaluate own work.
Here are some useful websites to support your child’s learning: